Apple Walnut Ice Cream
- 2 apples, cored, peeled, chopped
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspon cinnamon
- 1 cup milk
- 3 egg yolks
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 chopped walnuts
- Steam apples until soft.
- Puree with 1/4 cup of sugar, 1 cup of cream and cinnamon Beat egg yolks.
- Beat 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Heat milk and 1 cup of cream just short of boiling.
- Stir into egg yolks.
- Mix milk/egg and apple mixtures.
- Cool. Mix in machine.
- Add walnuts when ice cream nearly ready.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.